You can set reorder alerts within Zenventory to be triggered when an item falls below a certain quantity. The item must already exist in your item catalog, and the item must be assigned to at least one warehouse. To set the alert levels:
- Navigate to the Admin Tab, and select “Items” from the drop down menu.
- Click the “Edit Item” icon to the left of the item you would like to modify.
- Click “Warehouse” to see warehouse assignments for the item.
- Click the “Modify Assignment” icon to the left of a warehouse the item is assigned to.
- Enter the desired “Reorder Level“, contact email where the alert should be sent, and the Par Level (the ideal quantity to keep in stock – Zenventory can suggest this based on recent order history if needed
- (Optional) If “By Location” is checked, reorder alerts can be customized individually per location within the warehouse.