Zenventory allows you to group orders together to be picked at the same time, as opposed to doing so for each order individually. NOTE: any serialized items can not be picked using group pick and must be picked using “Order Based Picking” mode.
- Navigate to the “Orders” tab. Select “Pick” from the sub-menu. All allocated orders ready for picking will be displayed.
- From the grey menu bar, select “Group Picking”.
- Select the orders you wish to “group” by selecting the boxes to the right of each order. To select all orders, select the box in the headings row.
- Click the “Actions” menu and select “Create a Group for the Selected Items”. This will now show the orders within this group and any orders not a part of the group will show under the “Ungrouped” section.
- Prior to picking this group, you now have 3 new options within the group from the “Actions” menu.
- To pick the group, click “Pick this Group”.
- Enter in the “picked” amounts or hit the orange “mark all complete” button.
- Hit the orange “confirm pick” button. The orders that were part of that group are now picked and ready to be shipped.