For many users, customers orders will typically originate elsewhere before being imported to Zenventory: Either an e-commerce shopping cart, a 3rd party marketplace like Amazon, or a popular shipping platform like ShipWorks or ShipStation. However, users also have the option to create a new order directly from the Zenventory interface if needed.
NEW Functionality via Version 3.85 Release: Attach files to Customer Orders:
Creating a new customer order in Zenventory
- Navigate to the "Orders" tab and select "New Order".
- Enter a customer name and any other required details. You can search for repeat customers who might already be in the system (details will auto-populate), or add a new customer. Click "Next" to proceed to item entry.
- Begin by clicking "Add New Item". You can search for items by the SKU, UPC, or item description. Be sure to enter a quantity as well for each line item you add.
- Enter any relevant shipping details and notes, review the order for accuracy, and finally click "Confirm" to create the order.
- NEXT STEP: Allocate Stock