Zenventory offers the ability to connect to our internal Stamps.com account, giving you the lowest rates offered by the United States Postal Service. For help connecting your in app-shipping to the stamps.com account, follow the steps in this article. Carrier Connection How To Article.
There are two places in the interface where you can add funds to be used with the Stamps.com account during shipping:
Adding Funds from the Billing Page
- Navigate to the Admin>Billing page
- Click the "Add Funds" button.
- Enter in the amount to add and be charged to your linked Credit Card, then hit the "Add" button to finish.
Adding Funds from the Manage Carriers Page
1. Go to Admin>System>Shipping>Shipping Engines page.
2. Click the 3 bullet point icon on the left of "ShippingEngine".
3. Select "Manage Carriers" to pull up the list of connected carriers.
4. Click the dollar sign icon of the Stamps.com account
5. Enter in the amount to add and be charged to your linked Credit Card, then hit the "Add" button to finish.