For those customers who have the 3PL subscription plan, Zenventory offers quite a few customization options for you. Below are a list of things that can be customized inside the software interface.
Our Support Staff is there to assist you with making these changes as needed. Just submit a support ticket from the help section within the web interface or give us a call at (480) 530-2100.
- App Name - changes Zenventory to your company's name anywhere it appears in the interface.
- App Site - can point the application to your own domain URL.
- About Site - URL link to the about your company page. Replaces the Zenventory about link on the bottom of all pages.
- Help Site - URL link to the about your company help or contact us page. Replaces where client users are directed when they click the "knowledge base" icon on the help page in the interface.
- Support Phone - your company's contact phone number for client support. Replaces the Zenventory support phone number on the help screen in the interface.
- Support Office Time - your company's business hours when clients can receive support. Replaces the Zenventory default support hours on the help screen in the interface.
- App logo - replaces the Zenventory logo with your own in the interface and login pages.
- App Favicon - a custom company icon that changes the icon on your browser tab from Zenventory to yours.
- News URL - URL link to your company's news page. When users select "More Details" on the news widget from the dashboard, it takes them to your provided URL news page.
- News Feed - URL RSS link to your company's news feed. Replaces the Zenventory news feed in the dashboard widgets.
- App Color - change the Zenventory app orange color to a color of your choosing.
- Copyright - URL link to your company's copyright policy page. Replaces the Zenventory copyright link on the bottom of all pages.