In many cases, a 3PL business might want to limit the available shipping carriers and/or shipping services that their client users can select when creating a new internal order within Zenventory. With the v.37 feature release, you now have the ability to do this.
Selecting Available Shipping Carrier/Service per Client:
- Navigate to Admin>Clients.
- Select the client you wish to work on by clicking the pencil icon to the left of the client name.
- Navigate to the "Carrier Setup" page.
- Select which carrier names you would like the client to see by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each carrier name.
- To choose which services per carrier you wish the client to see, click the Edit hyperlink and then check/uncheck the services you wish the client to see. Click the OK button once complete.
- You can copy all carrier/service selection settings from another client in one step by clicking the orange "Copy from Existing Client" button on the bottom of the page.