Amazon allows you to export your product listings to a .CSV spreadsheet, which can be used for data import to Zenventory.
- Log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
- On the Inventory tab, select 'Inventory Reports'.
- Select the 'Active Listings Report' from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Request Report' button.
- Larger reports may take time to generate. Return later to pick up your completed report if needed.
- Under Check Report Status & Download, when the Report Status is "Ready," you can click the Download button and save the file locally. If it saves as a .txt file by default, rename it to be a .csv file (so it can be opened in spreadsheet editors like Excel or Google Sheets).
- To import this file to Zenventory, contact Zenventory Support for assistance or you can follow the typical CSV import process detailed here: Importing Data from CSV