As of the v3.105 release, you now have the ability to add items to be reordered per supplier and create draft Purchase Orders from the Inventory>List Inventory pages in bulk.
REQUIREMENT - In order to use items with this feature, they must have a unit cost attached to it in the supplier catalog. You can set the unit costs on connected supplier catalog items by going to Admin>System>Supplier and opening up the desired supplier catalog there. Or, you can add the unit cost when during step #5 below.
Adding Items to Draft POs in Bulk:
- Navigate to Inventory>List Inventory
- Select which items you want to add to draft Purchase Orders, up to 500 at a time.
- Use the "Actions" menu to select "Reorder items from Supplier".
- Select the desired supplier from the supplier dropdown menu. Only suppliers that the item is already linked to will show up in the dropdown menu.
- If no suppliers are available, then hit the + icon to add the item to a suppliers' catalog. NOTE: You must enter a value in the "Price" field, representing supplier cost in order to be able to add a quantity of the item to order.
- Enter your desired reorder quantity, and choose alternate units of measurement. NOTE: If you have a par level set on the item, this column will automatically be prefilled with the amount to order to get to your Par level. That is calculated by [par level] - [instock] - [onorder].
- Once done and ready to create draft POs for each supplier, hit the "Save" button. A pop window will show the amount of draft POs created. Click View my Drafts to go to the Purchasing>Drafts page to review and finalize these draft POs. Or hit close to stay on the inventory pages.