While many Zenventory users ship with a 3rd Party Integration partner such as Shipstation or ShippingEasy, Zenventory has the capability of handling shipments through an established Fedex, UPS, or USPS account. For help adding your shipping carrier, check out this help article: Adding a shipping carrier/service.
Shipping an Order
- Once an order has been picked, it then moves to “Ready to Ship“. Navigate to “Orders“, then “Ready to Ship” screen.
- Select any filter criteria you need to find the order you wish to ship.
- Click on the delivery truck icon to the left of the order number to pull up the create shipment page.
- Enter in desired shipping information (information already entered on the order creation will populate the according field here automatically). *NOTE: shipment weight, carrier service, and packaging must be entered prior to checking rates. Make sure to double check all information prior to proceeding.
- Once all information is entered, and verified, click “Ship Package”. This will create the shipment, tracking number, and pull up a window in your browser to print the shipping label. NOTE: If you need more than one shipping label for the shipment, you can click the “Ship Package” button as many times as needed to create more labels and new tracking numbers.
- Once completed creating all your needed labels, click “Close Shipping Order” . Once the order has been closed, you will not be able to go back and create additional labels for this shipment. By closing the shipping order, the shipping page refreshes, ready to handle the next order to ship. The closed shipment now moves to “Dispatched” orders.
Reprinting Shipping Labels
- Navigate to “Orders“, “Dispatched“.
- Click the “3 Line” Icon to the left of the order you wish to reprint a label for. Click “Shipping Info” on the pull down menu that pops up. If you would like to print multiple labels at one time, see Optional Step at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “View Label” icon to the left of the tracking number to reprint the label.
Optional Step for reprinting multiple labels at once.