Zenventory provides flexible billing management for 3PL, allowing charges to be assigned for storage, handling, and shipping on a per-client basis.
These options are found in the 3PL Client management module:
- Navigate to the “Admin” tab and select “Clients“.
- Click the “Edit Client” icon to the left of an existing client.
- Click either “Shipping Upcharges” or “Storage & Handling” to manage these charges.
You may add either a flat fee or a percentage to a calculated shipping charge based on weight. Each weight range can be assigned unique billing logic.
Handling and Storage
Here you can add the following charges, as a flat dollar amount or a percentage:
- Inbounding Fee Per Receipt
- Handling Fee Per Order
- Storage Fee Per Pallet Position