- Must have an active Amazon Professional seller account to enable API access
Amazon Integration Functionality (updated 5/14/2020)
- Pulls initial items and quantities from Amazon into Zenventory
- Pulls orders from Amazon into Zenventory
- Pulls new items from Amazon into Zenventory (including variations)
- Pushes inventory stock levels from Zenventory to Amazon
- Pushes shipment info from Zenventory to Amazon
- Pushes order status update when completed or canceled from Zenventory to Amazon
Update interval (maximums):
- Getting new items from Amazon: 4 hours
- Cancelling orders: 1 hour
- Getting open orders from Amazon: 15 minutes
- Updating Amazon with shipment info: 1 hour
- Updating stock levels: 24 hours (runs at midnight)
Configuring the integration
Step #1: Amazon-side setup:
- Find us here on the Amazon Seller Apps Store: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/store/dp/amzn1.sellerapps.app.b2076775-952c-405c-9716-23d8f9c0fc12. You will be prompted to log into your Seller Central account if you aren’t already.
- On the right hand side, click the button for “Authorize Now”.
- You will see blank fields for Developer’s Name and Developer ID. Enter “Zenventory” and “680086472203” respectively. After these are filled in, click Next.
- On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to authorize Zenventory to access your Amazon.com account. Click Next to proceed.
- On the final “Congratulations!” screen, you’ll see your Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token listed there. These will need to be copied and pasted into the appropriate fields in Zenventory to finish up your Amazon integration (see next steps).
Step #2: Zenventory-side setup:
- Under the Admin menu option in Zenventory, select System.
- Select Integration in the navigation bar.
- Click Amazon and then select Add Amazon Seller.
- Enter the information from your Amazon setup process from above. (Seller ID, Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID.) Select the Warehouse you would like to connect to Amazon from the dropdown menu, as well as an Importing User from the dropdown.
- When finished, click Save.